Singapore, Again!

Hey everyone!

Sorry that it has been so long without an update -- I have been away from any internet~

So much has happened since I last wrote that it would be impossible to put it all here. So I'll just make a list:

  • We stayed at a winery in Tuscany owned by a Japanese man, and we had dinner with him one night. It turns out he is very closely connected with both the Italian and Japanese car industries: he worked with Giorgetto Giurgaro, met Enzo Ferrari, had a collection of classic cars including the Riley that the US General rode into Berlin after WWII, and had wine labels designed by Goro Miyazaki of Studio Ghibli. Amazing!!
  • We attended a medieval wedding in Suvereto, Tuscany. We had to dress up in olde fashined medieval garb, ate a ridiculous 12-course meal and were entertained by swordfighters and fire breathers! It finished at 2am :S
  • Matteo and I were taken by some Italian guys to a 'discoteca' (club). It was... interesting. The music was pretty trashy (they played YMCA) but the girls were very nice. Apart from the fact that most of them smoked :S
  • I had a Singapore Sling at the Raffles Hotel. I have been wanting to do this for a while, now my trip is complete!
That's about it for now! I'm in an internet cafe in Singapore (which is awesome, btw), and I'll be back in Adelaide on Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Robert said...

    Ahah, good to hear that you're having fun! Can't wait till you get back and we can catch up! And see the Moving Rubber! :O
    Don't forget to have that Raffles Singapore Sling, I want photos of it! :P  

  2. Unknown said...

    sounds awesome! kinda sucks how the nice girls there smoke ugh!
    cant wait to catchup again!
    im counting down the hoursss!
    seeya  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.