Chillin' in Changi

Hello to everyone who reads this -- whoever you are~!

Right now, I am in Changi Airport in my departure gate, on one of the internet computers here. It's little under an hour to our Swiss Airways flight takes off, for the 15 hour (!!) flight to Zurich.

The flight here was not bad -- the Qantas in-flight entertainment actually worked, which was nice. I watched an Israeli movie and a Chinese movie, which weren't too bad. Also, I was listening to the 'Tokyo Take Out' radio station whilst reading when I heard 'Tohoshinki', which immediately caught my attention. They then proceeded to play 'Wild Soul' (one of the Trick singles) -- Junsu!!! Needless to say, I was pleased ^___^

We haven't had much time at the airport here, just ate some food and checked out an electronics store (nice phones and my walkman for ~$330 AU >.> ).

Anyway, I feel I am hogging this termina, so I'd better end it here~!

Hopefully I will keep in touch some more!

4 comments:

  1. Robert said...

    Aah, good to hear you arrived in Singapore safely! Have fun on your long flight (which you are probably just finishing up now? Hmm..) and have fun in your trip! Looking forwards to reading more blog posts from you soon :P  

  2. Luke said...

    Hmm, yeah Qantas In House entertainment is usually pretty good, in my experience at least. hehe, there'll be plenty of flying to go though. Do you sleep much on a plane? Hope you're enjoying your trip!  

  3. Daniel said...

    ahh,well, I THINK it was about 2 hours... think...  

  4. Daniel said...

    Ahh, in hindsight, and after listening to the song a lot, 'Wild Soul' is actually by Max Changmin.

    Not that it really matters...  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.