Wherefore art thou...

Right now, I am in Verona.
Those of you who paid any attention in English may remember that this is the city that Romeo and Juliet was set in. Indeed, you can go and find Juliet's house, complete with famous balcony! The walls of the courtyard and surrounding street are covered with the graffiti of countless lovers.
What these lovers fail to realise is that Romeo and Juliet is a tragic love story -- both of the lovers died. I think I would choose some other place to write of my unending l0ve for someone...umm... just as soon as I find that someone :P

I don't think I will be able to write any more blogs for a little bit, as I will be isolated in a villa, up a valley somewhere in Northern Tuscany. Until I write again: Happy Holidays!

1 comments:

  1. Robert said...

    Heheh, good to hear from you again!
    Did you find a fair maiden in Verona yet? :O
    Looking forwards to more pics + blog entries in the future! :)  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.